Case Studies

Allen Samuels Chevrolet case study (automotive service assistant)

This folder contains all of our case studies for various industries: Technology, Automotive, Real Estate, Education, and Marketing Automation.

Issue link: https://resources.conversica.com/i/766704

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 0 of 1

Allen Samuels Chevrolet Buick GMC Enhances Customer Satisfaction Through AI-Based Automotive Service Assistant from Conversica Allen Samuels Chevrolet Buick GMC, formerly Derek Scott Auto Park, is a full-service dealership located in Hearne, Texas. Allen Samuels' goal is to exceed customers' expectations from test drive to delivery and beyond. They offer both new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs as well as financing, service, and parts. The company prides itself on creating lifelong relationships with its customers and their families. "Our one-on-one follow-up will take you not just through the sale, but through the entire ownership of the vehicle," says Tracey Hudson, Business Development Center (BDC) Manager at Allen Samuels Chevrolet Buick GMC. "We want to sell and service cars and hold your hand all the way through the process to the next one, and do the same for your children and theirs." So when the company acquired Derek Scott Auto Park and inherited its customer base in 2016, they wanted to ensure that new customers were satisfied. But with the increase in sales and service volume at the new store, it became increasingly difficult to keep up with customer communications. Prior to Conversica, Hudson "smiled and dialed," emailed, and sent letters, but eventually found it difficult to ensure that each customer received attention they deserved. "80% of the time you're knocking it out of the park, but for the other 20% of the time, you're busy doing other things," Hudson notes about their service communication. "New business is important but retention is huge, because the best advertising is word of mouth. So, if I can make one person happy, what are they going to do? They are going to tell 10 people that Allen Samuels came and picked up their car an hour and a half away." Customer Allen Samuels Chevrolet Buick GMC is the only new car franchise in Robertson County, Texas Challenge Manage continuous follow-up with customers for service appointments Conversica Solution Automotive Service Assistant Conversica Virtual Persona Emma Conversica Assists • Engaged website service leads in real time • Encouraged new car buyers to make their first service appointment • Re-engaged lapsed service customers from acquired dealership • Assessed customer satisfaction and identified areas for improvement after service appointments "Customers will call the store and ask for Emma (Allen Samuels' Conversica AI assistant); that's how real she seems. I'm telling you she's my least expensive and best employee. I never see her but she's very efficient, sending out dozens of emails every day and responding to their answers." Tracey Hudson BDC Manager, Allen Samuels Chevrolet Buick GMC Automotive Case Study

Articles in this issue

view archives of Case Studies - Allen Samuels Chevrolet case study (automotive service assistant)